Tuesday, January 15, 2019


Clair de Lune


I took you for my clair de lune,
Just like the meaning of your name I thought it was a boon

I never believed in humans so I took you for something else,
Now, you are just a figment of my imagination, my melancholy tells

Sweared that I will always be by your side,
Instead of the truth it was just another lie

I still remember losing myself when I looked in your eyes,
We promised each other a lot of things and then there were denies

Remember the nightmare in which I killed everyone I am familiar to,
You weren’t one of them or were you too?

Every time I let you down, I sigh,
You were wrong, I was right, I am not a good guy

You forgot that I do what I do,
I never listened to anyone, all of it was just to make one of my dreams come true

Neither of us ever said that we are sorry,
Sad but that is the end of the story.


Watch the video in the link given below-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZesIH5oOG48


No comments:

Post a Comment