Sunday, September 8, 2019

Night Mare


I had the worst nightmare I ever had and I am confused about it. She told me to write it down, so I am doing that. I know that it was just a nightmare but it felt very real. I don’t remember how I got into it but I do remember the worst parts. Here it begins…..

I was fighting evil demons, one was a lady and the other seemed to be a very tall girl, their faces were very awful to look at. I had to kill the other girl who defended the lady. That lady demon entered the bodies of my friends. Human life was attached to books. If I burn a book then the linked human dies. I burned the book of the friend in whose body the evil entered which lead to the death of all my friends. Then I had to kill my entire family with a knife, I put the knife in their throat, one by one I killed my family without any regrets/thoughts. The monster feeling with which I was killing them was just unbearable when I woke up. After that I killed the one defending the evil demon, then I wrote something on the evil’s hand in Sanskrit. Just before killing her I raped a lady and I think I know who that lady was, someone I know, some familiar face but I can’t exactly figure who it was. In the end, I killed the evil.

I woke up with my heart beating very high, I blamed myself for what I did as it felt very real. I couldn’t look god in the eye after what I dreamt about. It is just not easy to take in. I feel like I deserve pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment